Ellesmere Road, Albrighton, Shrewsbury, SY4 3AG
Deep in the Shropshire countryside, sat amongst 15 acres of landscaped grounds, Albrighton Hall Hotel & Spa was built in 1630 as a manor house, and is today steeped in history and still boasting many of the original features.
Go to M54 Northbound (19.7 miles), continue onto A5 (6.5miles), at roundabout take 2nd exit onto A49, at the 2nd roundabout take the 2nd exit onto A5124, at the 2nd roundabout take the 4th exit onto Ellesmere Road/A528. Continue for 1 mile. Venue will be on the left hand side.